Two days after the beginning of the 2022 Beijing Olympic Games, all eyes are on China. However, not everything is as glorious as the opening ceremony tried to convince the world. To understand what is really going on and why these Olympic Games are particularly controversial, take 8 minutes of your time to listen to this podcast.
- Critical Fault Lines Emerging in Southeast Asia with Cambodia’s ASEAN Chair Year
- Apartheid in the 21st century? The Changing American Perspectives on the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- La Bayadere: Orientalism, Racism and Classical Ballet
- Iran Nuclear Deal Negotiations: Done Deal Turned Dead?
- Life and Grief
- Sciences Po Without Masks: the Good, the Bad, and the Numbers
- Campaign Week: Are we overlooking what’s important?
- An Interview with Jurassik (AS)
Art as Association associations bda bde Bureau Campaign2017 Campaign Week campus campuslife Campus Life Campus of Reims cinema Column creative writing culture elections euraf euram europe Film Foreign Affairs France interview News opinion politics Présidentielle2017 reims Sciences Po SPE Sports Student Life studentreps Students Sundial Press sunseries sunweb Syria Tourism Travel Trump US world